The International Foundation Diploma is recognized by more than 80 universities in Australia, UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland.
Selected Universities for progression after successful completion of the IFD program at IFCC
Applications are subject to minimum entry requirements and will be considered on a case-by-case basis
6 qualification streams
Higher Finance Stream
Chemical Engineering Stream
Health Sciences Stream
6 Core Subjects and 2 Elective Units – 120 credits
› Developing English Language Skills
› Advanced English Language Skills
› English for Academic Purposes
› Study and Communication Skills
› Culture Studies
› Foundation Mathematics
› Introduction to Computer Science
› Introduction to Programming
› Introduction to Business
› Introduction to Accounting and Economics
› Further Mathematics
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESSES
1. Apply online or at campus
2. Enroll with International Foundation Center Cambodia
3. Complete all required courses (120 credits)
4. Continue studying 3 or 4 years for a bachelor’s degree in any of the more than 80 universities in Australia, UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada, etc.*
1. High school diploma or a letter from your school certifying that you graduated or will graduate this year.
2. Minimum language requirement: IELTS 4.5 or equivalent**
* The Center assists students to prepare for their education pathway overseas, tailored to suit the student’s intended major. Universities consider applications case-by-case.
** If you don’t have IELTS or TOEFL, you can take English Proficiency Test at Paragon International University Campus
What is IFD?
The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma (IFD) is designed for students who wish to study in English speaking universities overseas, particularly in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The IFD demonstrates to a university that the student has sufficient skill in English, especially specialized technical and academic English, to understand and advance in the course of study chosen.
STUDY WITH US
FOR THOSE WHO ENROLL BEFORE
DECEMBER 28, 2020
KEY DATES FOR 2021
MAY 1 – NOVEMBER 1: APPLICATION PERIOD
NOVEMBER 1: FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER I, 2021-2022
FEES FOR 2021
REGISTRATION FEE: $500
TUITION FEE: $7000/YEAR